Thursday, February 3, 2011
Yipee!
That's right! We're super excited! I'm 12 weeks along. Due on August 20th. But since we had the complication of shoulder distocia with Kenion-his broad shoulders got stuck on my pelvic bone, they will be starting me on August 13th. We're stoked cause we're not going to find our what the baby's gender is this time! We want it to be a surprise! We already have boy and girl stuff so it will be perfect! It's fun to be pregnant again. I've been feeling pretty good for the most part, but I get nauseous when I'm hungry and then after a few bites of food-but usually that part goes away after a few minutes, or if I've been standing too long. I definitely have been experiencing food aversion. Something will sound really good but when I think about actually eating it, it sounds disgusting and makes me sick. But hopefully that will be ending soon. So Here we go on this exciting ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



YAY!!! How exciting! We didn't find out what we were havinging this time either. It's been hard now towards the end, but it's fun too and I can't wait to find out what it is in about 4 more weeks!! I miss you- We need to get togther soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm about 2 weeks behind you! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Harmony! That is so exciting that you didn't find out! I'm super excited about it. We had a dr appt today and we heard the heart beat and actually got to have a second ultrasound! The first one was to make sure how far along I was. And today he couldn't find the heart beat with the Doppler- but we knew everything was fine cause we could hear it moving and it kept kicking the doppler thing Haha-so he just decided to do and ultrasound since our kids were there and everything.:) It was so cute! 4 Weeks! Eeek that's so exciting Harm! How fun! Yes we definitely need to get together soon! I can't wait til it warms up! I need an invite to your new blog! Email me at jenthebabe1@yahoo.com Can't wait to see you! Lets try to get together before your baby comes. If we don't make it in time, let me know when you're ready for a visitor! :)
ReplyDeleteJena! THat is so exciting! This will be your first right? Hey I forgot to send you my email addresss so I keep trying to go into yours and it won't let me. email me at jenthebabe1@yahoo.com I'd love to read your blog again!
Oh Harmony, my invite to your blog actually expired. so if your could RESEND it that'd be great! :)
ReplyDeleteANd Jena, where are you living?
Thank you for your sweet email. Your family is so beautiful! Congratulations on the new baby! What exciting news. All my love! Natalie
ReplyDelete