Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello!

Ok well I didn't mean for it to be so long since I posted again! Sheesh! It's been so long I should do another update again. But I'll save that for another night. I wanted to let you know I am working on my photography blog. Once I get it up and running I will post the site on here. HOpe you are all enjoying your Christmas season.

I do have to tell you something funny Hallie said to me last night in the car though, "I think I'm going to name my husband Troy when I get big." Hahaha! For any of you who don't know, Hallie L.O.V.E.S. the High School Musical movies. she "likes Troy's eyes" :) haha SHould this scare me? Cause it kinda does. :)

Kenion is talking so much now. The other day I asked him if he was stinky and he said, "no, Daddy Steentie" (stinky) Hahaha! And the funny thing is Levi wasn't even home. He was at work. I laughed. A lot.

Be expecting my up and coming, much asked about photoblog! Love all your guts! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Its about time you blogged! Cant wait to see what hot couples you have been taking pictures of. Oh and there stinky kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Which one is Troy? Hallie needs to educate me. :) Kenion must have one heck of a smeller to smell Levi clear at work! ;) KIDDING! :D LOVE you guys! I forgot to tell you that tonight while Seattle was on the phone with you guys she said, "Their my cousins, huh?" and Spencer said no so she leaned into my ear and whispered it again. I told her that we could pretend and that we are like family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyns-I know so true! It's been forever! Yes hot couples and stinky kids photos are a must! HAHA!

    Stephy-That is so cute about Seattle! Yes I agree! I'm ok with pretending we are family. We pretty much are! Haha! Troy is the main boy who plays basketball and likes Gabriella. I'm sure she'd LOVE to educate you on that ANY day! :)

    ReplyDelete