Wednesday, June 3, 2009

one of those

I am having one of those nights. I miss My Love so much. Words can't describe it. I can't stop crying. Most of you will never know what it feels like. I hope and pray that you don't ever have to. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
You know how nice it is to hug someone you love when you're crying? Well, My Love is not here to hug. I miss that. I also miss that whenever I'm mad at him, or at least trying to be, he'll say something so funny or goofy that I can't help but laugh. Then I teasingly get after him saying, "I'm trying to be mad at you and then you have to go and be all cute!" :) I miss you so much My Love. I love you! XOXO!

PLEASE don't ever take your loved ones for granted, ever. Being without My Love at times throughout our whole marriage has always helped us keep that in perspective.
I recently read one of my best friend's blogs. Her husband is also deployed, (with my husband). I agree with a lot of her blog. It is definitely nice to have family and friends that love me and make an effort to keep me occupied and in their prayers while My Love is away. I also appreciate when I'm not the only one making an effort to see or talk to someone. It's hard always reaching out to certain people first and not having them reach out first sometimes. My best friend, who's blog I read, is amazing. It's nice to be able to talk to her about things since she knows what it's like. Thank you. {You know who you are. =) } I also agree that it's hard when people try to tell you that "they understand". Cause most people don't. Unless they've had their spouse deploy. I too have had people try and compare my situation to theirs, when they only get to see their husband on the weekends or at night. It's not the same. I appreciate when people tell me that they're here for me and that they actually don't know what I'm going through. But that their here for us no matter what. In whatever way they can be. I have been very blessed with amazing family and friends. Thank you to all of you for everything, your love, prayers, concern, and company. I love each and everyone of you.

4 comments:

  1. I am in the group of people that have no idea how you feel because Anthony and I have only ever been away from each other for a night or two. I already told you that I don't know how you do it and stay so strong. You amaze me- You are always in my prayers, levi too- Lets get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog sounds familiar.. =)
    Oh Jen, I so- know what you mean when your mad at your hubby than he has to go and say something sweet or funny. orrrrr if they apologize out of no where , but you arent ready to not be mad anymore!
    Its no fun to have those nights when you can't help but cry. Remember to take one day at a time, and before we know it our boys will be home !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Harmony! You definitely have told me that, and I do appreciate it! Thank you for your prayers! We ALWAYS need those! I would love to get together! That play date sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe, I know! Our hubbys are great for that! Calming us down when we're not ready to be calm yet. Even if we don't want to! HA! It really is easier to take it one day at a time. It's just those crying days are the harder ones to take one at a time. You know what I mean. I cannot wait for them to come home! It will be so awesome! We're already working our way through it!

    ReplyDelete