Happy Birthday My Love!!!!
Today is My Love's 23rd birthday! We got to do Skype (web cam) with him today! My parents and brother and his kids came over. Along with his parent's and all of his sibling who live at home came too! It was so much fun! Everyone got a turn talking to My Love. It was awesome! It seemed like the first family function that has felt semi-whole since he left. I think everybody enjoyed getting their own turn and talking to him. It was so fun! It was great seeing him-especially on his birthday. I really hope he had a great one-well as great as Iraq can be. Next year we're going to over celebrate all of the holidays and special occasions that we missed together this year. I love you sweetheart! Happy Birthday! XOXOXO!!!!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey glad you were able to talk to Levi the other day man he sure is getting old!! Hope the summer is going well for you I love seeing pics of your kids they are growing up so fast!
ReplyDelete