SO I have one week left til baby comes! We are so excited! Kenion is still adamant that it's a girl. So it makes me believe him. :) I'm nervous and get butterflies when I think a lot about it. I'm trying to take advantage of sleeping and napping while I can. It's crazy knowing that in a week our lives will take a drastic change. Levi and I have talked about the fact that soon it will never be just the four of us again. Which will be so exciting to have a tiny baby and a new little brother or sister. I feel like this chapter of our lives is coming to an end and a new one is starting. Which is amazing! And scary! Haha! Hallie gets so excited when we tell her how close it is. Yesterday at breakfast she was talking to two of my besties and excitedly told them with her index finger out, that we only have one more sunday til baby comes! We talk to Kenion and tell him that baby is coming out soon and we're going to bring it home and kiss it's little cheekies. And that excites him. Life is such an amazing journey. We are so blessed to have our little ones. They bring so much joy into our lives, from the silly and random things they say, to the crazy things they do, and the way they say "I love you so much". Nothing is better.
p.s. these pics are from our fairview camping trip this year. I love Hallie's little face. That is how you should look when you go camping. And she has a poor little burn on her face from the lantern and some mosquito bites. Poor girl, the mosquitos just love her and bite her every chance they get! And we wanted to get some with Kenion in his cowboy hat. He loves his hat and says "Yee-haw" or "Eee-doggies" whenever he's wearing it.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Jennifer, thanks for your comment! Your photos are so fun! I use the Canon 5D Mark II, and I mostly use the Canon F2.8 24-70mm, although I have a couple primes I switch in and out here and there. Good luck with your baby! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete