Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sigh

We're about to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. I'm just wishing my Hubby were here to go with us. I miss My Love so much! I cannot wait til he comes home to us again. Hallie cries and says, "I want my Daddy" everyday, several times a day, and it's getting worse everyday-more often and more heart broken. Poor little girl. Kenion loves to hear My Love's voice and is so happy when we get to do webcam with him. Kenion loves to play with him. My Love will play peek-a-boo with him and make faces at him and Kenion will just smile and giggle. It is so sweet! Kenion has been starting to play peek-a-boo all by himself. He puts a blanket over his face, and lifts it and smiles a big cheeser when we say "PEEK-A-BOO", and then puts it back on his face. He will also hide behind things such as his high chair tray or he'll just turn away and look back. He thinks it is so funny! He is right! It's so fun! I can't wait til he gets to be held by My Love again. I can't wait to see them play even more together and hear them laughing at each other all the time. I can't wait til we can do our family kiss again. We've done this ever since Hallie was born. I do it with the kids still and Hallie loves it. Kenion thinks it's funny sometimes and sometimes I think it startles him when we go, "Mwuahhh!". Haha! But it will be so amazingly awesome when My Love is home and we are complete again. We love you Daddy!

3 comments:

  1. I am sure it can't come quick enough for you, but it is coming and you have been so strong!! you are my hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harmony! You're a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what cute kids you have and what a great photographer you are I really appreciate all the pictures you take of everything cause when I'm homesick it really cheers me up :) We pray for you guys daily love you

    ReplyDelete